Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Badminton Nationals - Photobooth!!

I had another REAL job on the weekend, referred by a friend of a cousin of my husband sort of thing (thanks Michelle!). Doing a photobooth for the Canadian National Badminton Championships Banquet. 

It was pretty awesome. But I was way nervous beforehand. First time for sooo many things - a "real" client, using studio lights and backdrop, printing on site. And it did NOT go perfect, I learned a TON! (for example, do NOT print a copy of each picture for each person in it when it takes 1 minute for each print. We were closed up photos and still were printing for 40 minutes!! Oops.) But overall, it was still super awesome.




Definitely couldn't have done it without my assistant, my brother Pat, manning the printer. Thanks dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment