Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Zoo Walk

A bunch of friends organized a babywearing (or stroller pushing, or hand holding, or wagon pulling or frenzied chasing) walk at the zoo today. It was one of those days where you can't decide if it's hot or cold, if you want long sleeves or tank tops - which is actually my favorite weather. I don't like it too hot. And despite being up at 5:30 (!!!!) Jack was up for it! (Tom had a nap on my back).

Gearing up for the walk.


Jack walking. He basically wanted a drive-by of the animals.

Rainbow baby.
After a lap of the zoo, we hit the playground. I took a lot of pictures here because Tom was sleeping on my back still so I couldn't chill out on the ground.



Dimples!



Spiderman.

 



Hopefully I can still make it to things like these after I go back to work in less than a month. (Fridays work for me ladies!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment